SBM was recently awarded a coveted Federal contract by the General Services Administration in the Maintenance Repair Facility Supplies (MRFS) category. Details on this contract are below.
Maintenance Repair Facility Supplies (MRFS)
Maintenance, Repair & Operations Supplies (MRFS) provides fast delivery, low minimum orders, and verified cost savings when you buy. Find the products you need now at GSA Advantage!®.
Offerings and Features
Benefits of using MRFS include:
- Customers may use GSA SmartPay® or government purchase card;
- Destination pricing: All orders are Freight on Board Destination;
- Full offering available on GSA Advantage!® and DoD FedMall;
- If order exceeds Micro-Purchase Threshold (MPT), must be competitively solicited following FAR 8.4;
- Spend data from contractors enhances transparency and enables agencies to better manage expenditures and measure cost savings enhances transparency and enables agencies to better manage expenditures and measure cost savings;
- Low or No Minimum Orders. Minimum order threshold of $25 with no processing fee; minimum order threshold of $0 but an additional fee applies, ranging from no additional fee to $18.00 additional fee, with an average fee of $7.82 across all contractors;
- Multiple ordering platforms: Contractor websites, phone or fax, brick and mortar stores;
- Order directly from BPA holder for below minimum orders and expedited shipping orders, fees may apply;
- Order status and tracking provided for all orders regardless of ordering platform; and
- Standard delivery CONUS is six business days with expedited delivery options (for a fee).
Serving Our Partners
Using MRFS serves our partners by:
- Convenient, one-stop shopping;
- Prompt and cost-effective shipping;
- Transactional data provided to our customers; and
- Uniform pricing and less product duplication.
Spend more, save more. Additional tier discounts are triggered when spend thresholds reach pre-negotiated levels with BPA holders. These apply when governmentwide cumulative thresholds are reached on an aggregate spend per contractor.
More Ordering Information
Agencies can order products and access pricing through GSA Advantage!®, FedMall, or contractor-operated websites. In addition, agencies may contact vendors directly or visit brick-and-mortar stores, where applicable.
Purchases for MRFS products are made by using the federal SmartPay® 3, government purchase card, or purchase order.
GSA’s Disaster Purchasing Program allows state and local governments to buy supplies and services directly from all GSA Schedules to facilitate recovery from major disaster or facilitate disaster preparation and response. See State and Local Disaster Purchasing for more details for how to order if you are a state or local entity.
For help with your order, call the GSA National Customer Service Center (NCSC) toll-free at 800-488-3111, email them at NCSCcustomer.email@example.com , or live chat them at Ask GSA. For further questions on the program, please contact the MRFS team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The MRFS Purchasing Channel is a strategic sourcing and category management solution created to streamline the process of purchasing maintenance, repair, janitorial, and sanitation products governmentwide.
The federal government currently spends almost $2.8 Billion a year on MRFS supplies. In partnership with numerous federal agencies, both military and civilian, GSA has established multiple Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) to address this spend volume. Awarded contractors meet socioeconomic factors such as:
- Women Owned Small Business;
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business; and
- Small Disadvantaged Business.
The MRFS solution offers agencies a better way to purchase commonly used products. These are staples needed on a daily basis when working on aircraft and vehicles, or even making repairing repairs.
MRFS has a broad range of items available that include, but are not limited to:
- Hardware, Tool and Tool Cabinets, and Paints sealants and Adhesives;
- Items similar to:
- Hand and power tools;
- Tool cabinets;
- Hoses and valves;
- Paint brushes, Safety equipment; and
- Portable generators.
- Items including but not limited to:
- Cleaning Compounds and Related dispensers;
- Non-Motorized Cleaning Equipment and Trash Receptacles;
- Paper Products and Related Dispenser; and
- Motorized Floor Cleaning Equipment and Accessories.
- Items similar to:
- Glass cleaners;
- Laundry and dish detergents;
- Hand soaps and sanitizers;
- Trash receptacles and bags;
- Toilet paper;
- Paper towels;
- Facial tissues;
- Seat liners;
- Vacuum cleaners;
- Wet/dry vacs; and
- Floor buffers polishers and burnishers.
The MRFS Purchasing Channel makes it easier for agencies across government to buy these types of commodities. Purchases from this solution allow customers to comply with the following regulations/mandates:
- All contractors are AbilityOne-authorized distributors;
- Diverse socio-economic Contractor pool maintained;
- Products are Trade Agreement Act compliant; and
- Sustainable features including:
- Energy Star; and