Are you experiencing pop ups, unexpected slowdowns and reboots, virus warnings popping up all the time. Then call us, we are the antibiotic your computer needs.
And if you are experiencing no power, sounds like a jet engine, shut downs happening automatically, large quantity of smoke or constant beeping, then your computer may need surgery. Let our PC doctors get to work for you now.
Computer Services Available
Virus & Spyware Removal and Protection
- We perform multiple scans using various tools
- Remove viruses, spyware, malware and rootkits
- Review & edit applications that run at startup for hidden infections
- Fully update Windows with the latest patches, service packs and critical updates
- Verify Anti-virus application is installed, receiving updates and operating to help prevent future infections from recurring
- Remove hard drive from customer's machine and connect to a separate system
- Assess the current state of the hard drive
- Depending on the current state would determine what approach we take to recover data onto different media
- We can put data back in the same place you are used to finding it
- Repairs starting as low as $30.00
- Meet with client at their location and access the infrastructure (servers, routers, switches, printers, wireless, etc.)
- Discuss with client goals of the company and where/how technology plays a role
- Inspect client's setup for possible security issues along with any weak points in the infrastructure
- Assist customer with implementing technology to support their business process
On-site IT Support
- Maintain server updates and service packs. Also maintain an up to date anti-virus solution
- Can setup a remote management system in order for us to be able to securely remote into client's server and manage/service in a timely manner
- Available to visit client's site if problem cannot be resolved remotely
- Depending on the needs, assess the customer's current infrastructure to verify network connection is available, power, space, etc.
- Setup computer/server at our office, install updates, etc....goal is to spend as little time as possible at customer location without sacrificing quality of work
- Verify network connectivity when installed, security meets business' standards, along with any suggestions we may have
- Make sure the customer is fully satisfied with work performed and equipment before leaving
- We also use environmentally safe disposal of defective or unwanted equipment.
- Secure hard drive data destruction available for End of Life cycle to ensure your personal information is never in the hands of a stranger
Never assume that your data cannot be recovered!
We routinely recover data from failed hard drives caused by:
- Mechanical Failure (Clicking, grinding or unusual noises/will not spin up)
- File system damage (Lost data, will not boot, drive not accessible)
- Bumped or dropped drives
- Viruses or user sabotage
- User error such as accidentally deleted files or formatiing
- Static electricity, power surges and outages
- Natural disasters such as lightning strikes, fires and floods
Call SBM for your home or business at 815-625-4375.
Serving the Rock River Valley for over 55 years